What Is For Sale?
Mozambik 4 Home is the grocery division of the successful Mozambik Restaurant and Lifestyle Group.
We have developed several Box Sets designed to make meal preparation at home a breeze, and to enjoy the unmistakable taste of our brand at any time.
In addition, we are continually adding new Box Sets as well as additional product lines that will make sharing, selling and earning additional income a breeze.
As you are one of the first to join our family of representatives, you will be able to see the brand and product range,
and ergo your potential income, grow in leaps and bounds.
How Does It Work?
Successful applicants will receive their own Mozambik 4 Home E-Commerce site.
- The domain will look something like this: yourname.mozambik4home.co.za
- There is no limit on who you can sell to. Whether to colleagues, friends, family or your neighbours. There are thousands of potential customers.
You are then:
- Able to share your online store with family, friends, neighbours and colleagues and entice them to purchase from your store.
- Able to accept transactions on major credit cards, Snapscan, Zapper, Direct EFT and many more through your store.
- Able to earn a profit from each item sold.
The Ordering and Fulfilment Process
Your online store will work like any other e-commerce site and is optimized for mobile, desktop and tablet use.
When your customer orders from your store, they will have 3 options available (dependent on geography) to receive their goods:
1. On demand delivery within 48 hours of placing the order (a delivery fee is chargeable).
2. Collection from your home (we will deliver the goods to you and you will be responsible for setting a collection time and date) Frequency of delivery may differ from time to time. Orders with a value of more than R1500 do not incur a delivery fee.
3. Collection from the nearest Mozambik depot (geography and proximity dependent)
How Do I Earn and Get Paid?
You will receive access to a confidential Excel spreadsheet that will show you the profit that you will make on the sale of each item. There is no standard commission percentage but rather a “cost price” and a “retail price”. The difference between the 2, after merchant fee deductions by the credit card companies or banks, will be yours.
There are 2 ways in which to get paid
1. A 10-day settlement cycle is observed. To expedite payment all representatives are required to be FICA compliant
2. Credit card and or merchant transaction fees amount to 3.5% of the total value of the transaction as well as R 1,50 per transaction. Your share of the transaction fee will be deducted from the net amount paid to you on your payment cycle.
What Support Can
- We are here for you.
- A Whatsapp Support line will be available to assist you during office hours for any queries you may have. We respond quickly.
- Mozambik 4 Home will provide you with digital community marketing material, access to a digital catalogue linked to your store as well as frequent special offers to entice everyone to purchase from you.
Join the Mozambik 4 Home family today!