Becoming a representative of our Mozambik4Home concept will set you up in business within a couple of days and ready to trade with friends, family, neighbours, communities and colleagues.
We have partnered with digital retail enabler Humble and delivery service Click to help you create a successful community enterprise.[/block_title][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row type=”full_width_background” top_padding=”0″ bottom_padding=”90″][vc_column width=”1/2″][block_title title=”What Is For Sale?”]
- Mozambik4Home is the grocery division of the successful Mozambik Restaurant and Lifestyle Group.
- We have developed several Box Sets designed to make meal preparation at home a breeze, and to enjoy the unmistakable taste of our brand at any time. In addition, we are continually adding new Box Sets as well as additional product lines that will make sharing, selling and earning additional income a breeze.As you are one of the first to join our family of representatives, you will be able to see the brand and product range, and ergo your potential income, grow in leaps and bounds.
- Successful applicants will receive their own Mozambik4Home E-Commerce site. The domain will look something like this: yourname.mozambik4home.co.za
- We limit geographic areas, to make it fair on everyone, to a 7km radius from your home. In urban areas, that normally means you have thousands of potential customers within easy reach. In addition, you can sell to your family, friends, and colleagues.
You are then:
- Able to share your online store with family, friends, neighbours and colleagues and entice them to purchase from your store.
- Able to accept transactions on major credit cards, Snapscan, Zapper, Direct EFT and many more through your store.
- Able to earn a profit from each item sold.
- Your online store will work like any other e-commerce site and is optimized for mobile, desktop and tablet use.
- When your customer orders from your store, they will have 3 options available (dependent on geography) to receive their goods:
- On demand delivery within 24 hours of placing the order (a R 55 delivery fee is charged)
- Collection from your home (we will deliver the goods to you and you will be responsible for setting a collection time and date)
- Collection from the nearest Mozambik depot (geography and proximity dependent)
- You will receive access to a confidential Excel spreadsheet that will show you the profit that you will make on the sale of each item. There is no standard commission percentage but rather a “cost price” and a “retail price”. The difference between the 2, after merchant fee deductions by the credit card companies or banks, will be yours.
- There are 2 ways in which to get paid.
- Every 10 days following a reconciliation, directly into your bank account.
- Automated settlement every 4 days via our partner Humble (this requires full FICA clearance)
- Credit card and or merchant transaction fees amount to 3.5% of the total value of the transaction as well as R 1,50 per transaction. Your share of the transaction fee will be deducted from the net amount paid to you on your payment cycle.
- If there are no existing representatives in your area, you will be welcome to join our growing family.
- There is no cost to joining Mozambik4Home as a representative. You will be asked, however, to sign an agreement so that both Mozambik and you are legally protected.
- We will set up your site for you for free, including the full e-commerce system and load and manage stock and retail pricing. There is a nominal monthly hosting fee of R 250 payable for hosting your site, chargeable on an offset basis only from month 2 (your first month is at no cost).
- We are here for you.
- A Whatsapp Support line will be available to assist you during office hours for any queries you may have. We respond quickly.
- Mozambik4Home will provide you with digital community marketing material, access to a digital catalogue linked to your store as well as frequent special offers to entice everyone to purchase from you.
Join the Mozambik4Home family today!